Monday, September 3, 2007

My First Tattoo!

Wow, what an experience. This is my first tattoo and it took many years of wanting one. I designed this myself with things that are the most important and meaningful to me. The cross first of all because God should be first in all of our lives. Second, the two roses for my two children and I chose roses because I like to garden. I also have the three symbols of a heart, a cross, and an anchor. The heart for charity, the cross for hope and the anchor for faith. My faith keeps me anchored. My co-worker also said that I am the anchor of my family. I liked that.
The Finished Piece

1 comment:

avidtraveler said...

LOVE the tattoo! It was also fun to share in the experience. Love the symbolism as well. You'll have to check my blog again (a new post finally!):)